2020 Kids BELGISCH KAMPIOENSCHAP BJJ en Grappling / Enfants CHAMPIONNAT DE BELGIQUE JJB et Grappling // Kids Age 4-12 the morning. start 1pm Teen Age 13-15 Afternoon.
Doors: 8:00 - Start: 9:00.
Free entrance for spectators. Tour & Taxis event parking (Avenue du Port 86C) rate: €6/day (Bancontact).
the Schedule is only an indication - please be on time!!! (at least 1 hour before the indicated time) - after the 3rd call the missing athlete will be disqualified.
Belgian national REGISTRATION number required to participate!
> Customer service: [email protected] <
To register please verify that your account is added to a registered academy. You can join an academy on the academy's page (approval by an academy manager could be required).
- Early Bird until 15/9/2019 23:59: €15 (Kids & Youth)
- Normal until 9/11/2019 23:59: €20 (Kids & Youth)
- Late fee until 25/11/2019 23:59: €25 (Kids & Youth)
REGISTRATION CHECK DAY
Last chance to edit: 26/11/2019 23:59.
After the registration check day, NO changes will be made and NO refunds will be given. During the tournament, any mistakes on the brackets will lead to immediate disqualification.
CATEGORIES (athlete WITH gi on; zero tolerance at weigh-in just before your first fight)
Kids & Youth (4-15 years): white & gray / yellow / orange / green
4-6 / 7-9 / 10-12 / 13-15 boys / 13-15 girls
-20 kg / -25 kg / -30 kg / -35 kg / -40 kg / -45 kg / -50 kg / -55 kg / -60 kg / +60 kg
IBJJF rules are applied, with following modifications:
- kids & youth: double KO system; NO open classes.
- adults: single KO system; open classes for Men Elite and Women Blue & up (*)
- kids (4-12 years old): NO submissions.
- youth (13-15 years old): NO submission techniques stretching legs apart, NO choke with spinal lock, NO straight foot lock, NO Ezequiel choke, NO frontal guillotine choke, NO triangle (pulling head).
- adults women blue & up: the lower belt rules are applied.
- adults men elite (purple & up): the lower belt rules are applied.
kids 4-6: 2 minutes
kids 7-9: 3 minutes
kids 10-12: 4 minutes
youth 13-15: 4 minutes
Avenue du Port 86C
Kids & Youth Boys Jiu jitsu
Kids & Youth Girls Jiu jitsu
Belgium Championship 2020 Coaching Permit
A Coaching Permit is required for an individual who will direct, supervise or coach an athlete on Belgium Championship