2021 BELGISCH KAMPIOENSCHAP Grappling / CHAMPIONNAT DE BELGIQUE Grappling //Stars 9am Kids Age 4-15 the Morning . Start 1mp Adults Afternoon
Doors: 8:00 - Start: 9:00.
For all the Partisipations and visitors. Covidsafe pass or vactination pass!
Free entrance for spectators. Tour & Taxis event parking (Avenue du Port 86C) rate: €6/day (Bancontact).
the Schedule is only an indication - please be on time!!! (at least 1 hour before the indicated time) - after the 3rd call the missing athlete will be disqualified.
Belgian national REGISTRATION number required to participate!
> Customer service: [email protected] <
To register please verify that your account is added to a registered academy. You can join an academy on the academy's page (approval by an academy manager could be required).
- Early Bird until 15/08/2021 23:59: €15 (Kids & Youth) / €20 (Adults)
- Normal until 9/09/2021 23:59: €20 (Kids & Youth) / €25 (Adults)
- Late fee until 24/11/2019 23:59: €25 (Kids & Youth) / €30 (Adults)
REGISTRATION CHECK DAY
Last chance to edit: 24/11/2021 23:59.
After the registration check day, NO changes will be made and NO refunds will be given. During the tournament, any mistakes on the brackets will lead to immediate disqualification.
CATEGORIES (athlete WITH gi on; zero tolerance at weigh-in just before your first fight)
Kids & Youth (4-15 years): white & gray / yellow / orange / green
4-6 / 7-9 / 10-12 / 13-15 boys / 13-15 girls
-20 kg / -25 kg / -30 kg / -35 kg / -40 kg / -45 kg / -50 kg / -55 kg / -60 kg / +60 kg
CATEGORIES (Zero tolerance at weigh-in just before your first fight)
Men (16+, adults only): White, Blue, Elite
-64 kg (Light feather)
-70 kg (Feather)
-76 kg (Light)
-82,3 kg (Middle)
-88,3 kg (Medium heavy)
-94,3 kg (Heavy)
+94,3 kg (Super & Ultra heavy)
Women (16+, adults only): White, Blue & up
-58,5 kg (Feather)
-64 kg (Light)
+64 kg (Middle)
IBJJF rules are applied, with following modifications:
- kids & youth: double KO system; NO open classes.
- adults: single KO system; open classes for Men Elite and Women Blue & up (*)
- kids (4-12 years old): NO submissions.
- youth (13-15 years old): NO submission techniques stretching legs apart, NO choke with spinal lock, NO straight foot lock, NO Ezequiel choke, NO frontal guillotine choke, NO triangle (pulling head).
- adults women blue & up: the lower belt rules are applied.
- adults men elite (purple & up): the lower belt rules are applied.
kids 4-6: 2 minutes
kids 7-9: 3 minutes
kids 10-12: 4 minutes
youth 13-15: 4 minutes
adults white belts: 5 minutes
adults men blue belts: 6 minutes
adults women blue & up: 6 minutes
adults men elite (purple & up): 7 minutes
Avenue du Port 86C
Kids & Youth Boys Grappling
Kids & Youth Girls Grappling
15 years and above
16 years and above
Belgium Championship 2020 Coaching Permit
A Coaching Permit is required for an individual who will direct, supervise or coach an athlete on Belgium Championship